Christian and Jabari Parker Live!
I only caught a few snippets tonight, but the part I caught was hilarious. A Jack Mormon is living his Jacked-up-edness. Had me rolling!
I caught a little more than half (the second half). Very good. Is there an archive?
Thanks for making it so easy to listen this time around. And I agree that general conference was terrific!=)PS. Sorry no Donny Osmond for you...but these brothers were awfully cute. And one is even trending on Twitter! heehee
We're glad it was easier to listen. We're still keeping our fingers crossed for Donny, but we had a lot of fun with the Parker brothas.
The link in this post is an archive, thanks for listening.
Sista Beehive has issues!
I only caught a few snippets tonight, but the part I caught was hilarious. A Jack Mormon is living his Jacked-up-edness. Had me rolling!
ReplyDeleteI caught a little more than half (the second half). Very good. Is there an archive?
ReplyDeleteThanks for making it so easy to listen this time around. And I agree that general conference was terrific!
ReplyDelete=)
PS. Sorry no Donny Osmond for you...but these brothers were awfully cute. And one is even trending on Twitter! heehee
We're glad it was easier to listen. We're still keeping our fingers crossed for Donny, but we had a lot of fun with the Parker brothas.
ReplyDeleteThe link in this post is an archive, thanks for listening.
ReplyDeleteSista Beehive has issues!
ReplyDelete